There are many types of electronic cigarettes out there, and it is hard to distinguish what makes all of these different types of e-liquids and e-cigarettes different from each other. What most people want is to just find the perfect e-cigarette for them which can help them live a life free from tobacco. If you do research about e-cigarettes online, you are most likely to find reviews that have very little information about the types of devices, and are mostly just a collection of different e-cigarette ads.
Here we will tell you about the different types of devices that are available, as each of these is different in its own way and has its own qualities that make it different from the rest. From advanced personal vaporizers to just a simple disposable e-cigarette, you will find out all you need to know. There are basically 7 different types of devices available currently, and they are as follows.
- Disposable E-Cigarettes: These are the most widely available devices and can be found at most places like bars, gas stations, or anywhere where cigarettes are sold. It is important to know that these are the most basic type of e-cigarette that you can find, and also some of the cheapest. For people who are new to e-cigarettes, this is probably what you should start off with to get a feel of what you are in for, and many of these newbies get what they need from disposable e-cigarettes. Disposable e-cigarettes are mostly for people who smoke socially or are light smokers. Heavy smokers, on the other hand, tend to prefer devices that are more powerful than these.
- E-Liquids or E-juices: E-juices or E-liquids are essentially cartridges that you can use in conjunction with many of the rechargeable e-cigarettes, as well as personal vaporizers and E-Go e-cigarettes. You can choose from a vast amount of flavors and varying amounts of nicotine strength, offering a choice and pleasure that was never possible while smoking before. It is of course recommended that you buy an e-juice from a reliable vendor, and the cost of smoking cigarettes is more than the cost of the highest quality e-liquid that you can find.
- Rechargeable E-cigarettes: These types of e-cigarettes have replaceable liquid nicotine cartridges and rechargeable batteries, and are the fastest growing type of e-cigarettes. They are available in different colors, sizes and styles that you can choose from, and one should get a good quality starter kit to fully enjoy the benefits of vaping. They are also cheaper on the long run when compared to disposable e-cigarettes, and are best-suited to people who do not get satisfied with disposable e-cigarettes, or people who smoke regularly.
- E-Cigars: These are a relatively newer member of the e-cigarette family, and are for those people who want that rich cigar taste without the dense smoke and bad smell that comes with an actual tobacco cigar. It is the best alternative if you want to enjoy the feeling and taste of an actual cigar, and are just like an actual cigar, without the smoke, and so is ideal for cigar-smokers.
- E-Go E-cigarettes: These type of e-cigarettes are designed for the heaviest smokers, as there are more types of options available in these, and they have bigger batteries. The larger tanks of an E-Go can hold more nicotine liquid an e-cigarette that is a standard rechargeable one. The larger batteries also ensure that, even without refilling or recharging, E-Go’s can satisfy any kind of smoker. These batteries use a standardized 510 threading, meaning that any tank or cartridge with 510 threading will be compatible with them, so you can try out different flavors as well.
- Personal Vaporizers (PV) or Mod: These type of e-cigarettes are designed for advanced users and heavy smokers, as they have the most power and vapor. They are also the most sophisticated out of all the various devices available, and require maintenance as well as some sort of prior knowledge of e-cigarettes. Personal Vaporizers are the largest of the lot and a lot of them come with removable batteries, variable controls, and LCD screens.
Click here to see our full electronic cigarette review http://www.beste-cigarettebrands.com/electronic-cigarette-reviews and analysis.